Saturday, June 20, 2015

Are You Ready for the Burn?



 The wait is over. Turn and Burn is live.
"People say love hurts. I'm going to prove them right."

After four years of hiding away at college, Shelby's determined to pay the Hannah brothers back for humiliating her, then get the hell out of town and never look back.

But things take an unexpected turn when Dale bets his prized '71 'Cuda Hemi that Shelby can beat Ridenhour's hot new driver in a drag race.
Throwing the race will give her the revenge she's longed for.
And cost her everything she's ever wanted.

When she finds herself once again on the country road where Colt Hannah ruined her life, it doesn't take long for the passion between her and her stepbrothers to reignite.

When you play with fire, you might get burned.
When you play with love, all bets are off.


 Get your copy today! 
***

Download or share!
http://mybook.to/Gas

As I was finishing this story, nine innocent people were murdered in Charleston, S.C.
I'm still devastated, reeling from this viscous act of hatred. 
I love South Carolina. 
Sure, I enjoy taking my shots at the conservative mindset, but at the end of the day, this is where I raised my children and buried my husband; this is my home. 
But, dammit, we're out of excuses for our lack of tolerance.
I don't know how to change the world. I can only change myself.
If there's a message to be wrung from The 'Cuda Confessions, it's 
to be tolerant. We're all going through some shit.
Keep us in your thoughts as we struggle to heal.

~E


No comments :

Post a Comment