Sunday, September 8, 2013

Good For the Soul ~ #SexySnippets


My seven today come from Incidental Contact, book #3 in my Devilish De Marco Men series. Eric's explaining how he plans to teach plump, plain-Jane Amy Sizemore to feel sexy. 


 “I mean, you may only orgasm at my whim. Whenever and however I want to give you one, I’ll give you one. And you’ll accept however many I choose to give you. I’m not a one-and-done kind of guy. And no cheating. You can’t give yourself one unless I’m watching. We do that on Sundays, because masturbation’s good for the soul.”



Think my little Education major might regret asking about the syllabus? 

Be sure to read the sexy snippets from the other participants. Check the links here, or follow on Twitter or FacebookThanks for dropping in. Have a great week! 


3 comments :

  1. Sounds to me as though she's going to have lots of fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will learn to love Sundays. Great snippet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol that last tip makes me wish he was my dictor :-) Great snippet x

    ReplyDelete