Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sexy Snippets ~ Handcuffed to...What?




Welcome to Sexy Snippets...seven consecutive sentences from a work in progress. I've selected seven from my next release, Forceful Negotiations. Teague Tillis has accepted her friend's invitation to join Carmine Club, but she's stunned to learn from Willa Seachrist, the club's owner, the extent of what she's agreed to do:


"We want them feeling manly and confident; competitive. Think of the auction as sexual theater, designed to provoke those feelings.”
Teague thought Willa’s near-whisper a ploy to be sure the woman had her attention. She resented the tactic even as she strained to make out every word. “We need their testosterone pumping. The auction sets that up nicely. You’ll strip and be handcuffed to one of our luggage carts.”




Read sexy snippets from the other participants. Check the links here, or follow on Twitter or Facebook.

I'm delighted to have found a replacement or Six Sentence Sunday, so look for me to be a regular participant. Have a great week!

4 comments :

  1. You've got me all intrigued, Eden. Welcome to Sexy Snippets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she ready for that? I'd like to find out what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Heck! I have to know what happens. I clicked that goodreads button - this is on my TBR list now!

    ReplyDelete